Tuesday, October 29, 2013

34weeks

Oh my time really does fly. I'm entering my 34th week tomorrow so I have like 6 freaking weeks to go! It feels surreal. But I'm excited nevertheless. Baby stuff is 100pc completed but I still have one or two things to buy for myself which are nursing bras n another pack of maternity pads. insyaAllah will try to complete by this week or plg lmbt nxt week. N yes bby pls don't come out just YET! Hubby has been pestering me to start packing up for hospital but I insist to wait first. Not until our next check up as I need to make sure of my final condition. Just FYI, I've been diagnosed with having partial placenta previa and hence I need to know whether or not it has moved up otherwise I need to go under the knife. I pray to Allah to make it easy for me. Of course I would want to have an easy breezy normal delivery but I certainly have no power in denying Allah's will. Allah knows what's best for the both of us. InsyaAllah. 
On the other hand, my lil one inside is seriously one active baby. I'm glad to know that it moves and kicks a lot! My hubby once said that he wondered when does the baby sleep as it is moving constantly in my tummy. Hehe. Though it hurts sometimes but mommy is enjoying every minute of it darling. and as of me, I've been ballooning up like crazy. I wonder how I get so big despite my still unnoticeable tummy at my 5th month. hehe. the third trimester is a bit challenging for me I guess as I get bigger hence the slow movements and of course VERY frequent trips to the loo. I now find it hard to sleep at night especially in finding the right, comfortable position. As much as I try to lie on my left side ( this helps the blood to flow smoothly; according to my reading) but I end up waking up on my back, still. And that actually causes the back pain. However I still think mine is bearable. Alhamdulillah. and if you were to ask my husband what is the most significant trait that I have developed recently---- clumsiness! Omg that is like so bad I think. Everytime I eat or drink something, I would spill a bit of it in my tudung or baju. Haha. And whenever I hold something, I would accidentally drop it on the floor. I really hate the latter because when I drop things I need to bend down to take those things. Urghh like bencinyaa nk Kene tunduk. Hehehe
Okay gtg. Maghrib prayer time! Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment