Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A walk in the park

I always have a soft spot for parks. When we visited Perth we had the chance to visit King's Park and I must say that I love it to bits; so serene and breathtakingly beautiful. I always have the imagination of bringing my children strolling  or me goes jogging at the park etc etc. but of course kt KL the weather does not permit la kan nk feeling2 mcmtu. And guess what Allah has an undeniably superb plan for me- to experience and enjoy those parks. Here in UAE, they love to do activities like picnic-ing, cycling, and lepak-ing at the park both in the morning and evening. And since summer is approaching I guess everybody is taking the last bits and pieces to enjoy the nice weather before welcoming the scorching hot weather soon. I've been to Al Majaz park thrice during our 3-week-stay at Golden Tulip Sharjah. The park is wonderful as it is nearby to Al Majaz Waterfront which offers beautiful dancing fountain shows at night and most importantly it has nice cafés nearby for coffee session! Hehe. Bonus point there. Can always drop by athe cafe after da penat stroll kan.hehe. Typical me and my hubby's activity. I can't wait to explore more parks here in UAE with DH and si kecik Nuha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment