Wednesday, May 7, 2014

a place we call home

Alhamdulillah finally we have moved in to our humble home at BM Towers, Al Nahda, Sharjah. It is a fully furnished one bedroom apartment and alhamdulillah it is more than enough to accommodate our little family. Most of the furniture is from IKEA and I could not be happier. I can't wait to add my personal touch (chewah kunun) to our new place here. But it has to wait a little while as we need to settle other important matters first. No worries. Slowly but surely. 😄. So far we are enjoying life here and guess what ,DH's office is just the next tower. I bet it only takes 5mins ( including waiting for the elevator) to arrive home. Yayness! and baby Nuha is adapting well alhamdulillah. Very good this girl. I'm sure she will be surprised to know how her life revolves as a baby. Moving from one country to another, in fact; different continent altogether. Hehe. A colourful childhood I must say. And now, at 5months old,she can roll over on her own. She surprised us with her achievement few days before her 5th month birthday in which she woke up from her sleep just to mesmerize us with her new achievement and later fell back to sleep.such a cutie. and to date, she caught her first fever after her jabs on 20/4/2014. Daddy was on leave for Easter Day and we decided to taker her for check up. Little did we know that the doc suggested for 3 jabs that day with one oral vaccine of rotavirus. My poor baby. It was an unforgettable moment seeing my cheerful baby feeling and looking so weak and helpless. I did tepid sponging the entire night, gave her medicine which she hated so much; all in effort to reduce her body temp which was 39 degrees that eventful night. To make it worse, she just could not sleep. I could tell that she was definitely sleepy but her sickness prohibited her from doing so. Poor baby. but alhamdulillah things just got better the next day. She was able to get her sleep READ: rest that was really necessary to combat the fever. she was back to her normal self again. I felt so relieved and happy upon seeing her joyful face. Syukur thAt the fever went away. what an experience. Fuhh

No comments:

Post a Comment