Sunday, March 23, 2014

Diapers Review

NuhaZareera has been a loyal user of MamyPoko tape diapers since she was born. I don't have any problems with the diaper. In fact, I'm loving it as it does not give any headaches at all. Most importantly it does not give my baby's bum any red marks or itchiness and the absorption level is equally good. There were 2 times that we encountered leakage of her diaper but that was truly our fault. One time it was me who carelessly sealed the tape loose and another time was the diarrhea that caused her to poop like A LOT! Other than that, it works like a charm to me and of course, my baby. Alhamdulillah. My nightmare began when it was time to replenish her stock of diapers. Seriously I have no idea that MamyPoko is not sold in the entire UAE. My bad. I didn't do my research and I thought it is sold worldwide. Therefore, we decided to try a small pack of Pampers for ActiveBaby as a start. For the first one week, it worked just fine and I kinda love the colourful patterns they have and on top of that it is said to have this aloe Vera thingy and oh I'm bought! Haha. So we bought a large pack of 88 pieces later just to find that my baby is not coping well with it. She started to develop the red marks on her bum and I know for sure it's the diaper rashes. FYI,I have been religiously applying the Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm every nappy change hoping that it will subside but I'm surprised that it did not want to go away. There goes my miracle jar! Thank God I still have the MamyPoko pull up pants that I plan to use when she starts crawling so I used them on her. I could see it's improving. Alhamdulillah. Then I read on the internet that there was one mother who applied bedak every time she changes her baby's diaper so I attempted. and guess what, after a day using the method of applying the powder n of course the angel baby bottom balm; the rash seems to disappear. Alhamdulillah. Dgn izin Allah, both products work well for me. I'm a happy mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment