Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sleeping habits

Ever since we came back for good from Jakarta to KL (for one month holiday), I could say that NZ's sleeping pattern has gone haywire. During the first two weeks I guess it was still ok but the following weeks was not convincing. This was definitely due to our neverending outings during day n night time. Nevertheless we had to oblige to family commitments, meetings friends, relatives and whatnots. I was ok as I guess that would be her very first meeting with everyone so why not. We can always readjust her sleeping patterns later. And guess what the haywire-ness continues here; in Sharjah. There were nights where she slept at 8pm, woke up at 10 and it took her 2hours plus to get back to sleep. The following night she woke up at 11 and slept at 1.15 am. Oh dear. To me yg jarang berjaga unless for feeding time, it was horrible. I was super sleepy but of course nk let her play alone mcm kesian; nk kejut DH lgla nonsense as he needed to wake up for work some more. So I gagahkan diri jgk ( smbil terlelap few times) to accompany her while hoping that she got sleepy soon.he he. But come to think of it, I guess I am fortunate bcoz there r mothers who need to stay up w their babies at night. Alhamdulillah for that. Br 2 mlm da kecoh . Heh. And now I'm trying to re-establish her sleeping patterns. By 10pm, I will bring her in the bedroom, play n talk w her n offer her my b***s n teman her to sleep. Alhamdulillah so far nampak ade sinar2 kejayaan Di situ. Hehe. Hopefully it lasts. Amin. InsyaAllah 

No comments:

Post a Comment