Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MH370

Allahuakbar! That was the first word that came out from my mouth upon hearing. err reading the newsfeed on fb regarding the press conference by our PM. It was announced that the plane ended in Indian Ocean, Western Australia and sad to say, there were no survivors. I've got goosebumps all over my body and my mind just could not function thinking about it. That was not what I have been wanting to hear. Seriously. Deep inside I've been hoping that it was a hijack and that all the passengers n crew on board the flight will be found safe n sound. I've been telling myself that hence I did not quite worry about the incident. I believe the plane is somewhere waiting for the right time to be exposed. MasyaAllah. Allah Maha Kaya Maha Besar. Only He knows what has happened to the flight and its passengers. Al fatihah and RIP MH370. My love, thought and prayer goes to them. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment