Wednesday, March 19, 2014

of Nuha Zareera

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah that my little one is approaching her 4th month in a week time. Syukur Ya Allah for granting and permitting me to experience the wonders of being a mom. I must say that babies do grow quickly that whenever I browse through her pictures since her Day 1 of life, it brings tears to my eyes. Allah's creation is amazing. MasyaAllah. So far I am enjoying my life as SAHM so much. It allows me to spend my days observing how my baby grows, witness her developments and achievements and whatnots. Alhamdulillah she is still exclusively breastfed; to be precise direct fed. hehe. Tried to introduce her to bottle but I cannot tahan seeing her drinking from bottle that I choose not to continue. hehe. clingy mommy I am. So far, her developments are at par with her age ( I frequently refer to BabyCenter.com for this). She smiles, giggles and laughs a lot. Her head is stronger and she loves to be in upright position rather than baring2. She also loves to talk (in her own language) and definitely loves listening to her mommy doing the talking business. haha. Attempted to turn on her own already. Clap!Clap!Clap! And of course she has gained kilos ever since she was brought into this wide world. So lenguh to carry her around for a long period of time. Nevertheless, that surely does not stop me from carrying her around and seriously I am not surprised if I were to build muscles later. hehe. Mommy's arms mmg sedia gemuk. lagilaa ade muscle kan. takpela. anything for u anak. hehe. to end this post. sila layan pics my lil angel, Nuha Zareera @NZ
 3 months plus
3 months plus
3 months plus

No comments:

Post a Comment